We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 7 May 2018

#210 Birthdays, Winner and Top 5

Lin hosted our 'Birthdays' challenge and her Winner and Top 5 are:-


12 Caroline
Just love the beautiful stitching and the decoupage element in the middle is quite striking.

and her top 5 are



22 Wei
This is crisp and vibrant and so cute. Love the slider element

25 Glittertastic
This reminded me of my youth. Very clever how she has combined the use of different dies to make the cassette tape

43 CraftDee Donna
The most beautiful image and coloured to perfection.

53 Pirjon
Both of these are fabulous. I adore the background in them both.

95 Plony
So much fabulous detail on this lovely card. Love how the bodice has been turned into a gorgeous little dress


Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as the winner!
    Congrats to the others.
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!! Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 5, and in such good company too - made my day :-) I will display my badge with pride and hope to join in the latest challenge, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise you for choosing both of my cards top 5 - so honored to mention it sidebar! Gongrats to the others! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.