We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 13 February 2017

#181 Love, Love, Love Winner and Top 6



Lin (me) hosted our Love, Love, Love challenge and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting all your blogs and admiring all the amazing creations. Thank you! My winner and Top 5 are:-


 

143 Hazel (Didos)
I just loved the expressions on the two bunnies' faces, and that 'northern lights' background is stunning!


and my Top 5 are

Well top 6 actually because I couldn't narrow it down anymore and as I'm the boss here I can do what I want, lol!

5 Marjut
I love the gorgeous vintage feel of the colours here and all the fabulous texture.

38 Andrea Norris
Andrea's Colouring is sooo amazing I can almost feel how soft those little bears are!
 
I love this original gift wrapping, the lovely rustic feel of the corrugated card and the gorgeous knitted heart. Stunning!
 
Loved the watercoloured edge and the stunning sentiment stamp embossed in white really pops.

These two cute owls are so beautifully coloured and those googly eyes really suit them.

Really liked the unusual take on a valentine card here. The world die and sentiment are a perfect match.

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.
CCM Blog Signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Thank You so much for picking my card as the winner. Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Winner and the Top Picks. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Hazel and the top 6. Fantastic creations ladies :)

    June :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner and Top 6! all beautiful makes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 6 and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner and the top six picks. Thank you for the challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.