We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 29 July 2010

Winners of challenge #24 Inky Fingers

Sorry I'm so late with this one! Thank You to The Stampman for sponsoring our Inky Fingers challenge and to Kim Reygate for humouring me and being our special guest! We had fabulous entries, I keep going back for more peeks!!




The froggy has chosen and has picked...


128 - Sue C! Well Done Sue, please email me to claim your £10 voucher for The Stampman.



Our Top 5 DT choice for this challenge in no order was..













Well Done ladies, well deserved! Please grab your Top 5 blinkie from this post :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a lovely unexpected surprise this morning! Thanks so much for picking my card as a Top 5, you've really made my day! Many congratulations to the other winners too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Thank you so much!! and congrats to the othe ladies as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sue and well done to the top 5, don't envy you having to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, thank you. I'm well chuffed. :o)

    Well done, Sue for winning too. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo ! I won ! I've just sent you an email ! That's made my day ! Well done to the top 5 too, they're stunning ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.